The Artist Membership is perfect for anyone currently working in the arts, be it visual, performing, or crew members! We want you to get more out of your experience with the Galway theatre community!
Why become a member?
The GTF Members Club is all about bringing the artistic community of Galway closer together. Becoming a member will deepen your connections with local artists, organisations, companies, and communities. That means you get greater exposure, opportunities, and you have a voice in directing the future of the Galway theatre scene and community! The membership fee also helps support local theatre artist, workers, and to bring local and international productions to Galway every year!
What do I get as an Artist member?
- Free GTF badge
- €8 standby tickets on most Festival shows (save €4/ticket)
- Discounted tickets on 'GTF Supports' shows in the Town Hall Theatre (year-round)
- Discounted GTF merchandise
- Discounted workshops
- First-access to tickets for GTF's 10th Birthday Party (limited number available)
- First access to learning opportunities, workshops, and talks
- Access to weekly hot desks
- Networking events
- Support for your funding applications
- Support in organising conferences, symposiums, forums, and any other events/talks
- Year-round social media shoutouts and inclusion in our monthly newsletter for your upcoming projects
Sounds great, sign me up!
All you have to do is fill out our online form here or you can sign up in person at the Town Hall Theatre during the Festival.
- Memberships are offered on an annual basis (January - December)
- You must be either Irish-born or reside in Ireland
Membership fee: €15
Have any more questions? Give us a shout: email@example.com